How to use this guide
How do I navigate through this guide?
The section tabs on the left side of this web page are tools for navigating the guide.
For assistance in completing the OGE Form 278e, select the “OGE Form 278e” section tab and the subsequent sections that track the order of the form:
- Cover Page
- 1 – Your Positions
- 2 – Your Employment Assets & Income
- 3 – Your Employment Agreements & Arrangements
- 4 – Your Sources of Compensation
- 5 – Spouse’s Employment Assets & Income
- 6 – Other Assets and Income
- 7 – Transactions
- 8 – Liabilities
- 9 – Gifts & Travel Reimbursements
For assistance in completing the OGE Form 278-T, select the “OGE Form 278-T” section tab.
What will I see inside?
The sections contain illustrations that depict proper reporting, narrative instructions, and links to more detailed guidance.
How do I start?
Proceed to the “OGE Form 278e” page for an introduction to the form.